The Southside Singing Stallions welcome all 4th and 5th grade students who are interested in being a part of a choir. We meet once a week every Tuesday after school until 3:30pm. We work towards proper awareness of our voices and healthy singing habits while learning a variety of songs for performances throughout the year. More information will be sent home about rules and expectations for you to consider before signing up to join us. We hope to add your voice to our group!
Advice from Mrs. London
• Come try choir if you think you will like singing in a group - you can always let me know if you find it doesn't suit you.
• Bring a bottle of water - singing can make your throat feel dry.
• Join choir for yourself - you'll quickly make friends in our group and if you see a familiar face it'll be a happy bonus.
• Choir is a team effort; we need everyone there for every practice.
• School rules do apply even though we meet during after school hours.
• Mrs. London has a Remind101 account that you can sign up for to get instant choir updates throughout the year.
• We will perform and be a part of the school Winter Holiday program on December 13.
• Every year some choir members sing at the Love Lights a Tree community event that is held for people whose lives have been affected by cancer.
• Spring concert will be on May 2, 2019.
• If other performance opportunities arise Mrs. London will let you know ASAP.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to let me know. My contact information can be found by clicking on "MORE..." at the top of this page.